INSTA

Instagram

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

things I forgot... like Oscar Blues

Have you ever heard of Oscar Blues Brewery? Most likely not but they are historical. Oscar Blues Brewery started in Lyons, Colorado. The most adorable small town just 30 minutes from Estes, in between Estes and Boulder. You might not know but they were the first microbrew to can their beer... and Sun King followed in their footsteps. They have a bar/restaurant and we decided to check it out with my parents. Delicious. Good beer too. It was the Wed before Thanksgiving and they already had their trees lit. Lovely... and Chilly. Below are a few pics from the beginning of my parents arrival and then also Oscar and hiking.

Upon my parents arrival. My Kev made the best pizza...to date.

Downtown Estes along the river walk.  






with his new GIANT bone!

driving for a hike.. haha Callahan

Free Dog hike

hiking


Did I mention we had a crazy windstorm the other day. gusts up and over 100 mph. It ripped so many trees, some big, right out of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment