INSTA

Instagram

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dog

Today is such a great day. Warm, sunny but there is still the lovely snow everywhere. Quickly melting of course! Today is also the first full day with internet!! Ahh, it is wonderful! I forgot how much I missed pandora while cleaning or ichat. Don't get me wrong, I was doing fine without it but with it, cleaning and just chilling all day is so much better!!

I just finished eating a caesar salad. It's so easy and delicious! Brianna's has a good caesar dressing. I would suggest checking it out if you are like that type of thing. I found some more pic's of my past week that I thought I would share.

those delicious sugar cookies I told you about. yumyum

My two fav boys. playing

Takes after kevo


I know its a little dark but can you see the joy in this kids face. I hope my real kids are one day as happy as this one is. Cute.

The next few days will be joyful indeed. Seth, Kevins best man is coming to visit for a few, my parents are coming after that and then I start work on my own. Yikes. I am not ready for that but hopefully, in a few weeks I will be! My best friend is having her first baby! I am also going to start the home tour! So many things to look forward to! Have a swell week. Much love, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment