INSTA

Instagram

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rock Inn with Seth and Kev

I am backtracking now. If you remember, Seth was here for a visit. I had to work last Friday but Seth and Kev got to play in Jurassic park and took fun pictures. Afterwards, I was off work so naturally, we went out to eat at our fav restaurant! and then off to the Rock with a detour to the Wheel Bar. It was a lot of fun. As always. Seth left early Saturday morning after some strawberry crepes. Yum. I love the art of crepe(ing).

Stopping at the Wheel before the Rock Inn

Can you see it? The Bulls-eye? I did that!

Kristen, Lisa and Cami

Rock Inn

Creepo

deer in headlights

caught him yawning? on our way home.
 In other news, I took the funniest video of Callahan and deer. They almost attacked him! Also, we had a stampede of about 100 Elk walk through our yard. It was loud and amazing. Bare with me, my videography skills aren't up to par but I wanted to share. Don't elks make the coolest sound?

















No comments:

Post a Comment