INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have I mentioned the rents are driving here for Thanksgiving!

So my parents are coming for a visit. I am beyond excited! Not only will they be here for the Estes Park Tree Lighting and Thanksgiving but they are bringing some of our stuff! Such as... a real desk for our computer that has been passed down through generations and a dresser! Let me just show you how things used to be so you get a feel for the excitement we both have!

how happy are these parents? smiles all around.

Today, as I am blogging, the Mr. is puzzling.

This is the old computer desk. gave us lots of achey backs leaning down so far

the most embarrassing picture yet. this is our "dresser". Normally, it's more organized, I promise! 
The fire is going awaiting their arrival. I just can't wait! We can have hot chocolate and wine (not together), do puzzles and play games. No doubt we will go to our favorite Thai restaurant and the hubs will make lots of pizza. Maybe I can even convince my mom to go see Breaking Dawn with me! Fingers are crossed folks. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment