INSTA

Instagram

Monday, February 6, 2012

Washington DC

As most of you know, the Husband and I recently took a trip to the east coast! Mainly Odenton (a small town outside of Baltimore) but we also visited DC and Annapolis. It was heavenly. To get out of our cold mountain home and into the city was just what we needed. Not to mention, it reached 70 degrees more than one day when we were there!! Take a look. I will start with Washington DC.

[the district]
We went into several museums and had a tour of the library of congress which was cool as well as the Capital building.  I was hoping to see Taza from Rockstar diaries at every corner. Kevin took every opportunity to make fun of me for that one. All in all, it was fun. We even went to Georgetown and made a few purchases. I loved using the Metro and Marc. I wish we had public transit. 




tour of the capital building.


I love these flowers. Botanical gardens. 



bahahaha hairy cactus
Occupy Washington 
Delicious.  
Just a little stroll through historical Georgetown with cupcakes!
Windy day in front of the Capital 

Library of Congress: so beautiful and historic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment