INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, February 25, 2012

ugh night shift

Last night I worked a night shift and it really did me over. Today I got off work almost 2 hours late, slept for 2 hours and then had to be up again. I finally got home and slept for another 2 hours but OMG, I appreciate my sleep. 

Do you ever get those days where you just think there is not enough sleep in the world to fulfill your tiredness? I am sure new moms- take that back- all moms feel that way when they have a house full of kiddos. Maybe this job is just prepping me for those situations where I will only get  3 hours of sleep in a night and still have to function. I guess for that I am grateful but seriously, give me a break life!! Tomorrow I want to sleep in. Can I just sleep all day? Please.

I found these inspiring words here. And this is correct people, if and when I get good sleep, there is nothing I cannot do. Maybe not move mountains but definitely climb them. Looking forward to summertime. Today, at 5:45 pm, it isn't pitch dark. What a blessed gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment