INSTA

Instagram

Monday, January 23, 2012

buttons on the coat

My excitement is getting hard to contain. We leave for Baltimore on Wed and will have a whole week to play with the cutest nephew ever, visit DC (hopefully more than once!), go on a brewery tour and get a lot of down time with Kevs bother and sister-in-law. It will be so much fun and I cannot forget to take pictures!

It's a funny thing that when I travel to big cities or international destinations such as Greece, England and France, I like to switch up my day-today attire. You see, I live in the mountains where everyday I have two options, scrubs or Patagonia. Don't get me wrong, I love these options with all my heart but I also love an excuse to wear my other clothes that only get wear-time twice a year. Take my example of the peacoat. If I wore this around the mountains, not only would it get filthy but people would think I am a tourist and charge me more for my meal (locals get a discount almost everywhere). Tonight I got out the old jacket and just to prove to you where she's been, here are some pictures! I can't wait to compare almost 4 years later and see how I have changed.

You never really noticed how you've changed b/c your wardrobe is changing but not this time... same coat, different Meg.

[Pea Coat of 2008]
I hope it's as wonderful now as it was back then! Ohh and the love of scarfs. I don't wear enough.

Westminster Abby

arc de triomphe

on top of the Eiffel Tower

[Totally Stoked 2012]


No comments:

Post a Comment