INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Movie time...

I cannot stop blogging today. I just happened to get on my mac and access Front Row. I love this application. All movie trailers from like the past year to next year. I just found a few I had to share. So excited to rent these. Maybe see some in our super small and very particular, overpriced movie theater here in Estes!! YAY.

[The Lucky One]
I know, I know. Zac Efron is kinda scary at times but I think he might be growing in his acting abilities a little. Plus, this is a Nicholas Sparks movie and it looks amazing. So excited! Classic Romantic movie.


[The Five Year Engagement]
This movie looks like the classical Romantic Comedy. I love both of these actors. They are hilarious. 

[The Hobbit]
Who doesn't love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy? Love it! This movie looks confusing but I am sure I will love it. It sounds like a good reason to re-watch all the Lord of the Rings. 

[The Odd Life of Timothy Green]
I love Jennifer! This movie looks totally different but in a good way. I want to know where this kid came from the and the backbone to this movie. What's going on? Interesting. 



Cheers to some exciting movies making it our way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment