INSTA

Instagram

Monday, February 27, 2012

Did she now?

I know my last post was about complaining. Seriously, I apologize but sometimes you just gotta get stuff off your chest. This post is much more positive. I like my posts to be positive and honest.


Also found on here. Aren't these words so inspiring. I discovered this website from my best friend over at Deertale. I occasionally look at it and when I do, I just cannot get enough. I am a big believer in Karma and the golden rule. Be good to yourself and to others, enjoy life and life will treat you well. Granted, nothing is perfect but if you have the mindset, there is nothing to difficult too overcome. I have been blessed throughout my life with wonderful parents and a stable home. I am surrounded by loving and supportive friends and family so maybe I am biased. Spoiled. I donno but I totally enjoy life, the good and the bad. I pray that God doesn't take me before I am ready but please know that I love life and it always loves me back. 


Maybe this is a good challenge for a Monday. Love life all week, the good and the bad. Then see what goodness will come your way. Life is all about how we use it and appreciate it. 

So here is to Mondays. Lucky to have a good, enjoyable weekend. Able to do what you choose and being blessed to have a job so that you can have fun weekends and surround yourself with wonderful people. Cheers to that folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment