INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The corn race that i lost...

 Oh it has been such an exciting week since my last post. We went to the wedding celebration of the season.. Dad and Tracy. His real name is Andrew but ever since I've known him, everyone calls him Dad or several other discriminating names which don't need to be mentioned. I always have fun with Dunlap folks; there is no words to describe the Dunlap family. For those of you who don't know, Dunlap is the "village" that my hubs is from and his group of friends is one of a kind. They say I love you and hug each other. You might have seen a few pictures on Facebook of our weekend but I will recap. Some of these photos are taken from Alexa, wife of Jared. She was the paparazzi for the weekend.

After the rehearsal dinner, we headed out to the local Civic Center in Alta, a.k.a. Last Chance. The bar was packed with people. It was great.

STASH BOY

i decided this is my favorite picture from the trip. Not only is my braid awesome but I look super happy. And there is a creepo behind me which is slightly hilarious. 

hah so this is the best picture i found to describe the weekend. haha
NOTE: In order to freak out Tracy, all the main men in the wedding decided to show up on Friday with mustaches.. ahhaha She politely asked them all to shave before the wedding day but it was so wonderful for a few days. I laughed the whole time!

Saturday was the wedding! It was in a beautiful church and the weather was perfect! The reception was so much fun with a candy bar and glow in the dark necklaces. Did I mention the late night pizza?
This crowd is a dancing machine and we all danced the night away. 

The entire Dunlap crew. A lot of people I didn't know from Tracy's grade. Did I mention Dad hooked the guys up with Maui Jims Sunglasses for free. A friend, Frannie, works for them. beautiful bride and groom.

the paparazzi herself. alexa! love her! Dancing fool. 

The couple themselves. We had candy necklaces all night long. 

Jenny and Jess, i think Jenny won the night

Frannie, Alexa and the dusty squirrel

brock and jared


Zmuda and Craig

The husband. 



Dancers.. kyle. brock.jared.pape.

Post wedding. The wedding party and their dates had an awesome party bus for the ride into the city!! All in all, it was an awesome weekend minus the fact that we lost our keys. Thankfully, a friend drove all the way from Estes to the airport with a spare key. Coming soon.... our first snow storm!!! until then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment