INSTA

Instagram

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Interstate Stash what?

Friday night was so much fun as always!! After Rock climbing, we went home and I made crepes! I wish I had pictures! It was my first time and they turned out delicious! I used some left over veggies, mashed potatoes and ham from our Canadian Thanksgiving for the filling. yum yum. and then of course, I couldn't make crepes without making a sweet one. Nutella and Strawberries. I made that one again on Saturday morning. I want to learn all the different types!! After crepes, we flooded the Rock Inn.. I think they were happy to see us! My dear friend Kristen made mustaches for us to wear, to support the band of course! As successful weekend all in all. This coming weekend, we are flying to Chicago and then to Peoria for a friends wedding!! An entire weekend of celebration with the Dunlap crowd. Get ready, here we come!!



unibrow
hah


sketchy

awww

We want you!

Van and Brian

1 comment:

  1. Megs - I just caught up on your blogs. Everything is so gorgeous out there! Can't believe you really live there. It's awesome. It sounds like life is going pretty great. And you got a JOB!!!! So excited...and so so happy for you. Hopefully we see you soon?!? Maybe a visit? Much love!

    ReplyDelete