INSTA

Instagram

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Elk in the outfield

afternoon nap



if you look closely, you can spot one jumping the fence

scared for my life that they might jump the dog park fence and attack me

pula
As you have heard from my previous posts, Elk are taking over Estes Park. On Tuesday, we arrived at the dog park to find it surrounded with Elk. They were everywhere in the surrounding fields. I wonder who runs this town because there were so many elk, kids couldn't even have soccer practice! That is until they started kicking balls at the elk at which time a huge herd starting running and jumping the fence. The hubs and I were there to witness it all and luckily, had the camera for proof.

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry - I've been sharing the story and pics w/my friends!

    ReplyDelete