INSTA

Instagram

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

pizza..yum

The Rock Inn was a blast. Unfortunately, we left our SD card in the computer so the whole night, I tried to take pictures but they weren't saved. Bummer but I do remember that I had so much fun! 



I have been working a lot at the sports grill so our saturdays and sundays have been pretty lame, filled with work and sleep. This past Sunday, Kev made the best pizza. It was a delightful margarita pizza, my fav. 

In other exciting news, I got a job!! As an RN! I can hardly believe it. I say it's at the hospital but really its not. It is for the nursing home which is the second floor of the hospital. It is full time and everything. And it is only 5 minutes from our house. wahoooo.. I am a little nervous working with old people all the time and having such a large patient load but it's good experience and I love old people for the most part. At least it's a job! 

Did I mention I go on at least one hike each week. Well, my hiking buddies are either Kristin pictured below or the hubs. This week we went through glacier gorge and to alberta falls and such. It was lovely and quite a bit more chilly than last weeks hike. 

went on another hike with my friend kristen on monday


alberta falls off glacier gorge



lake haiyaha




kristin and i found the coolest tree. 



Kristin

tumor tree
 After my hike on Monday, I met Kev at the Y and we went bouldering with our friend Brian. I am too weak to do almost everything which is totally embarrassing but I am working hard at getting stronger arms and abs.



bad ass Brian.

hanging on by a thread. he is so close. 

kev directing

This coming weekend is another busy one with work. Nebraska fans tend to fill up our restaurant which I am not complaining about. All us servers decided to purchase Nebraska hats and my tips increased by a ton. Next Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving. Who cares, right? Well, the Outdoor Education crew were joking one day about celebrating it. Well, Kev and I decided to celebrate it for real. We even made invites and everything. Most people will be gone during the real Thanksgiving and we are expecting my parents our during that time anyways so we figured this would be a perfect time to celebrate with friends. Only Canadian beer and alcohol is allowed but we are eating similar food as American Thanksgiving. It should be super fun.

We are expecting snow this weekend.. already. I couldn't be more excited!! Come visit. 

(Sorry for the poor capitalization, spilt wine ruined the shift key on kev's computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment