INSTA

Instagram

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trivia Night

So most of you all know about Trivia night but just incase, I will explain. When Kevin and I moved to Estes Park, we loved it... and then winter came and the town went silent. Us young people along with others were dying for something fun to do besides going to a bar. So Kev and I put our heads together and came up with Trivia Night. Back in Broad Ripple, there was a trivia night for almost every night of the week and they were always so fun. We discussed it with my old boss of Timeout and he decided to give it a try. It has been such a big success!!! Awesome, actually. Kev runs it and he loves it. He creates all the questions and gets paid for it! (Plus, he just thrives on researching random facts) How much fun is that? So much.

Anyways, so tonight is Trivia Night. It is every Thursday at 8pm. The winning team gets a $30 gift certificate for the bar/restaurant. So proud of my husband. Did I mention he gets to use a mic. I didn't get any pics of him on there but it's funny. Here are a few pictures I snapped the other week. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment