INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Lately, I have been going through all the wedding pictures. I love this one. Not posed. So raw and perfect. Moments after we had our first glance. Talk about the best husband ever. I love him. He's the best Christmas present a girl could ask for.
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! You have just over 24 hours to still listen to Christmas music and not be considered crazy!! I wish we were spending this time with family but I have to admit, I'm excited for our first Christmas Eve as a married couple. Christmas Eve is all we have. No sleeping in and staying in our pajamas all day listening to music and playing games. I mean, we both work during Christmas Day which is okay this year. I knew it would happen due to the fact that I am a new RN.

Tonight the husband and I will eat a glorious dinner and watch a christmas movie, go to Church if we can find a service, maybe even watch How I met your mother. No Christmas gifts for us this year, at least not from each other. Really, we went kinda wild this previous fall with outdoor gear and ski passes.

As I am working tomorrow,  I will think of you all. I will remember how rockin awesome the Hirschfeld Christmas eve celebration was and Christmas day breakfast and going to church with my parents, even the crazy amount of Christmas baking mom and I used to do! Merry Christmas. 

Be Joyful. Peace on Earth. Drink and be Merry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment