INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, December 17, 2011

bon iver

Bare with me folks. We're working on a new header... can't wait!

I wanted to leave you with a special YouTube video. Another one, I know. Nothing much is happening over in these parts. I kinda like it. Don't worry, our slow period is over and busyness (not sure if this is how you spell the word I am looking for. I know I graduated college and all but I tried "business" and that just turned out business. ironic) and friends are filling our days back up! the video is from one of my all time favorite artists. Bon Iver reminds me of college and Kevin. This is one favorite song. It's been with me everywhere... planning our wedding, traveling through Europe, driving out to Colorado. He has an amazing voice.. so lovely.



There should be pictures to come soon and a lot more to talk about! We are thinking game night tonight and then off to Beaver Creek for a few days!! YAY!! lots of snowboarding practice. I can hardly believe we will be driving home in 12 days... AHHHHH Can't wait to see our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment