INSTA

Instagram

Friday, May 18, 2012

The snow has fallen and K is not happy

I totally understand really. Yesterday, it was hot and sunny, a storm blows in and bam, it's gross. At least that is what Kassie thought and lets be honest, that might be the case in Indiana 75% of the time. However, where we live, those days are rare and few between. We agreed it was a good day to take a drive into the park. Best decision ever!! 
Take a look. This was on Monday


Typical scene... me with snow. I seemed to be a target.

 Kev and I both worked Tuesday so these kids had the car all to themselves. They went crazy shopping for outdoor gear and cruising though the mountains... I did work Wednesday night but not before we went exploring again, this time to Rocky Mountain National Park. We stopped by the YMCA of the Rockies and visited Husband, then we were on our way. We drove all the way to Rainbow curve since most of Trail ridge Road, the tallest, longest paved road in the country, was closed. What a pretty view still!! And we did it just enough time to enjoy Ed's Happy Hour and get home in time for a nap. Yes, please!
I could bore you with more photos cause we still have several but I will show some restraint. On Thursday we went climbing but not after I slept until noon. Those night shifts really get ya. And of course, what Thursday night would be complete without Trivia Night! It was a blast and they left on Friday. I almost started to miss a little taste of Indiana friends but then my cousin came into town for a weekend, her first time to Colorado! More pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment