INSTA

Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Husbands

He makes it look so easy.
Some poeple aren't lucky enough to have a husband yet but don't you worry, surely the day will come. My advice to you is enjoy this time in your life without one. Cause once you got one, they are difficult to get rid of  and really, why would you want to? 

Kevin and I dated 5 years before we got married. I thought we knew everything about each other and I knew he was a pretty awesome dude from day one but over the past 10 months, I have been surprised. Surprised by how much I love this man. He is the sweetest man who keeps me going. He makes me pancakes and feeds the dog in the mornings... he challenges me physically and mentally and he's never raised his voice at me. I blame this on his dad. The both have such kind spirits and I am so lucky. 

I got to thinking today, I have a bad ass for a husband. If the picture doesn't prove it, I don't know what will. I always dreamed of marrying someone so fun and outgoing but grounded. He is so wonderful and I don't know where I would be without him. I know I wouldn't laugh nearly as much and that folks, is something really special. 

My hope for my dearests out there who don't have husbands yet is that you find one who challenges you to be your best and could make you laugh for a lifetime.
I had a crush. Camp Tecumseh summer 2006

Husband, I love you darling. Heres to ten months and counting... wahooo

No comments:

Post a Comment