INSTA

Instagram

Monday, January 9, 2012

No on is Perfect, right?

Oups. Hey everyone. I have never been one for the english language and writing it is no different. As many of you likely notice, my grammar isn't the best. I apologize. I do normally type like I talk. but... I try to at least proof read my posts. 

You may have noticed that when discussing the single-serve brownie a few posts ago, I said it was delicious but then I said it was disgusting. I meant to type, "it wasn't even disgusting". To be honest, I was nervous that it might taste like chocolate shoestrings. I was shocked! You should try it. 

Just an FYI. I didn't mean to contradict myself. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Like the title of this post, lol. Intentional?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I miss you soooo much! My blog post are like the worst grammatical form of writing ever, but we know what you mean, so don't you worry! I won't judge you

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA.. Tori I will let you think what you wish.

    Sara- Thanks. It is always so embarrassing. Glad to know I have friends who still love me for my thoughts, not my grammar.

    ReplyDelete