INSTA

Instagram

Saturday, November 10, 2012

is it really already November 10th

Oh my goodness friends and families, time passed by. I mean, is it really already this late in the year. I am so so very excited for the holidays coming up! We will be visiting both of our families! The snow will be falling and tis the baking season!

Let me update you! We've officially moved, we have all our furniture and kitchen utensils. We are set and it feels great to have your own "stuff". I know, I know, you people need pictures and I haven't taken any and right now isn't a good time cause the place is a mess! But next time.

Plus, it's really hard taking pictures of your house when you can't stop taking pictures of little pup-girl, Neela. She is adorable and wild, growing everyday! Her and Callahan play nonstop.






I've found a new hobby and it's so fun and relaxing. It's refinishing furniture!! Now that I can take a picture of. This was an old, ugly end table. Now it's pretty and stores our blankets! Trying to decide between the blue lamp and the aspen tree lamp that the hubs made. Any opinions?


I hope everyone is doing wonderful. I feel like I'm over worked and exhausted but that's what working overtime and having a puppy in the house will do to a girl. 

Cheers! Meg

2 comments:

  1. Love the Aspen tree lamp. Your table looks great Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the table! I like both lamps, but I think the Aspen one fits well there...
    And keep the cute cuddling woofer pics coming ;)

    ReplyDelete