INSTA

Instagram

Friday, November 30, 2012

House House... It's a home!

Well folks, this is a little late. Don't they say something about all in due time...right? Anyways, I finally got a hosue picture for all to see! I know my family is super stoked about that one:) 

We moved into our house and waited two weeks for our furniture which my gracious in-laws kindly drove to us. (Thank you). You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get organized without your furtniture. Needless to say things might still be sitting on our kitchen table in boxes. It's a process. I am waiting to find the perfect piece to sit next to the door so we can store hat and gloves and dog leashes, sunglasses and chapsticks. Until we get that those boxes will just have to wait although I think Ikea might have what we are looking for!!

I think it's true what they say, when you get a bigger house, you get things to fill it. I never was a beleiver but after moving from a 500 square foot house to a 1400 foot one, we had a lot of filling. Oh my goodness I've never bought so many chairs at once! Of course, we have a lot of friends over frequently so they were needed. The best thing about our house is the dog room/work room. Don't worry, if you plan on visiting, we have the best rated air mattress and will gladly clean it up. We like company!!  But I love this space. I couldn't complete any of my little projects if it weren't for that room. 
Don't get me started on that gear room. Oh my. Finally, a living area where snowboards aren't hanging on the walls and climbing gear doesn't hit my head when I open the door. YAY

So originally I only took one picture because every where else is a mess. That's what traveling and puppies will do to a couple. But I changed my mind.

ENJOY!

Living room. Windows look out to mountains

Our deck. off the living room

View off the deck

I love you laundry machines!

Kitchen. Not what I would prefer but it works! 

odd window off the kitchen. what do you even do with this space? 

some of the chairs I was talking about.. off the kitchen. and those curtains are horrendous. but at least they are free and functional. 

off the kitchen, with the room full of chairs. At our old house we have lots of storage for all this, but not anymore. The kitchen actually has less cabinet space then our old house.

Stairway off the living room. We love all the windows!
Spare Bedroom/ current work room. Latest project. Twin bed and night stand!! can't wait to sell them and reap in my hard work :)

Our gear room!! sure it has a little leak but we just avoid that spot. 

We have a jecket/coat problem. Entrance

From the outside. 





2 comments:

  1. It's awesome! You need to grow some herbs or get some air purifying houseplants in your little kitchen window! Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, This is amazing! I am so excited for you guys and really love the new place! We are now in the same time zone. I feel like a visit is in order in the next year. If you ever get up to Montana, let me know.

    ReplyDelete