INSTA

Instagram

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Day!

Yesterday was my birthday folks and let me tell you, it was time well spent. I was so nervous after working 3 night shifts in a row (really 60 hours last week too) that I wouldn't be up for much. After working that many nights, you start to feel like a zombie but I felt great! I met friends at the Rock for some yummy happy hour wine and then the Mr. and I went home and grilled out some corn (ahhh mazing!) and then built a fire. Most of our friends who we've grown to love over the past year joined us and it was a blast. Josh Ritter was playing on Spotify, it can't get much better than that!
Pictures were few and far between but there were a few. Such a fun time! 

Ohh and before I forget, talk about a good birthday present. Our little puppy was finally born on Thursday night! A friend of a friends dog had puppies! You might not know but we've been looking for a companion for Callahan since May. We've been looking at Rocky Mountain Puppy Rescue. They hold events on Saturdays and we found some we thought we would love to meet but it never worked out with our schedules. One thing lead to another and good news came our way! We are beyond excited to get another little pup in October and see her and Callahan love on each other. I can't wait to watch Callahan teach her how to swim and chase ground squirrels. It will be darling. So over here we are preparing for her arrival. Callahan doesn't go on walks much now that he has his dog run and dog park but little girl will needs lots of walks so back to walking it is! How exciting! Any advice on getting a second dog?










No comments:

Post a Comment