INSTA

Instagram

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall is upon us.

I love fall and it is just around the corner. Up in the mountains we don't have A/C so every night we sleep with the windows open. It's gets cool during the night and then perfect during the day! Just perfect. Can you tell I'm kinda loving this climate right now but enough about the weather (kinda embarrassing that I am so obsessed with it). 

We've been busy busy people. I went on my work trip to Jacksonville, Florida- I was not a fan. It rained constantly everyday and there was never enough sun to lay out. booo. The day I flew back we had a good friend come to visit for a few days. He was in the area for work and of course, it makes sense that he would visit. We had a good time. 

This week I am working a lot and then my parents will be stopping by for a few. Climbing Longs Peak is coming up! Our best friends Courtney and Drew will be visiting in a month. We are hoping to get our new puppy in October and all in between, are in the process of buying a car. So many new changes. Did I mention we are also looking for a new place to live. AHHHHHH.... So exciting! 

Do any of you out there have a Subaru Outback, specifically the new body ones from 2010- 2013? Do you like it or love it? What are your thoughts? We need to know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment