INSTA

Instagram

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

almost there

I am so obsessed with Snow. The good kind. The kind you find in colorado where it piles and piles and piles up over the months. Always resting on the trees. And the crunch. under your feet. I can't imagine a better sound. Hearing it under your boots, knowing it's all around you. The coldness is everywhere but it somehow can't touch you cause you have your hat and mittens on. And the colors you find through the camera lens are always so much more beautiful around snow.

And snow brings fires indoors. and a crazy dog (hopefully two dogs by then) running wild in the snow, trying to eat snowballs you throw. 









and then there are winter sports. I'm not much for competition so it makes sense that I enjoy snowboarding and snowshoeing. 

I know most of you love summer and don't misunderstand me cause I do too... but I just think I love the snow a little more. ahhh winter please fill our hearts with joy and give us lots of snow so we can play!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I definitely savor winter and fall. But geez! You quickly passed over fall and now onto winter! LOL I guess fall in Colorodo is a lot more like winter. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete