INSTA

Instagram

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Saturday

In case you didn't know, surely you do cause I mention it in every post but I love where I live! Why? Because on a day like Saturday when Husband got off work at 5pm and it doesn't get dark until 9, we can go climbing and camping, all within a 20 minute drive.

 

It was so fun. We went climbing after work with some friends (I took my first lead fall of about 5 feet for all you climbers out there!) and then made brats and ate ridged chips and ranch. Oh it was so delicious. A rare treat.

The best part about the night. We went car camping at the same climbing location. No need to hike in 5 miles. It was easy with no complaining and the stars out here are beyond imagination. Such a perfect night and we still had enough time to wake up with the sun and drive back home where Kev got ready and had to be at work at 8am. Gotta love Saturdays where work and play can both happen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment