INSTA

Instagram

Friday, June 22, 2012

Longs Peak

Kevin is a crazy wild kid and for that, I am grateful and frightened at the same time. I had to work Thursday but Kev had the day off and he wanted an adventure to say the least. He is always so out-going and daring. So him and a guy he works with, Caleb, woke up at 4:30am to hike Longs (the northern most fourteener in Colorado and a difficult one at that). Of course, they couldn't just be like normal people and hike. NO. They went a crazy way, with ice axes and crampons. With ropes and trad gear. So proud. Awesome pictures. My heart pounded the entire day with images of them falling 14000 feet to their death. And next time, I wanna go! But seriously, these pictures are up there in coolness. 

*Kevin will kill me for stealing his pictures without him knowing but I had to share*


















1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are insane!! All of your posts make me want to move to Colorado tomorrow! :) Thanks for stealing and sharing!

    ReplyDelete