INSTA

Instagram

Friday, March 23, 2012

sweet and salty

Outdoor Education for the Mr. has officially started! I am so excited to hear all those funny stories about kiddos and wild animals. I have to admit, I am excited to meet everyone but more then anything, I cannot wait to bake more! There is no reason to bake without mouths to feed and we hate being forced to eat all those baked goods, just the two of us. Now we can share and the first week of OE has been no exception. 


Today I made these delicious cookies. They were sugary on the inside and salty on the outside. I highly recommend them if you like that sweet/salty thing. 

Last weekend I threw a baby shower for our dear friends, Nick and Joy. It was for camp friends and it was a blast. I always feel awkward being a hostess. I love the preparing and cooking but the whole games and entertaining is not my best asset. But none-the-less, it was a fabulous time and I had some good old quality chill time with Nick Joy and Steph afterwards- in comfy clothes none the less. 

Something special happens when your closest friends have a baby. This will be my second best friend that is having a baby and it makes me so excited! Excited for them and for me. It makes me look forward to the day when the Husband and I are ready for kids- which is not now. But one day.








As always, I love a good visit with my favorite Peterson girls (Kirsten not pictured). I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment