INSTA

Instagram

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All you need is love

Well folks, we made it! It's that magical 1st year anniversary (July 23, 2011)! yup, we've been married one whole year and still love each other. I have so much love for this man, sometimes I think my heart might burst. Our first year had the potential to be really rough and rocky- new state, new job, new husband but it wasn't. July to July has actually been my best year to date! That's just a testament to how great of a man I have. We breezed through with minor trails and still get giddy to see each other at the end of each day! 


Pula- 
You fill my heart with so much joy and happiness. Thanks for making my life so wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better man. I guess rain on a wedding day is good luck. Throw in a little Camp Tecumseh and it's almost fool proof. Here's to many years to come by your side my dear. -Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog today, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you! Our anniversary was this week too (small world). I hope you enjoyed celebrating and I wish you many, many more to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! That's so sweet of you!! Nice to meet you!

      Delete