INSTA

Instagram

Monday, September 26, 2011

First of Many.

This is my first official post to any blog. I attempted a blog in June tittled "Virginia June" but that was a failed endevour. For the entire month of June, I wanted to wear dresses and blog about it. Sounds fun and even relaxing but between working a full time job and wedding nuptuals of all sorts, it was a flop. This is my second attempt. Now that my Mr and I have moved so far away from our dearest friends and family, this is the best way to connect. At least for me.

So mainly, this blog is about our lives and what is happening out here in the great western state of Colorado! Estes Park, to be exact. If you know me, which you all do. My writing is somewhat unprofessional and grammatically incorrect many a times. I always favored math in school. And you will be able to tell.

The title, Virginia Pines, is silly. We don't live in Virginia but my very best grandma in the whole world, well her name is Virginia. In honor of her, this blog is titled. And hopefully, my parents can show her these posts so she knows what kev and I are up to. So before you go laughing out loud at me, know that little fact. Pines, simply because we are surrounded by pines of all types. Their beauty and strength bewilders me. Just wait till i post some pics with lots of snow, then you might understand.

Okay everyone, so here is goes. An attempt at blogging. Dear goodness. I doubt this will be updated daily, maybe not even weekly but it is way better than sending you all emails randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment