INSTA

Instagram

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No title.

It's that time of year when we really start missing our family around this house. I start dreaming of baking cookies and sitting by the fire, watching movies and sipping hot cocoa. Seriously, does it get much better then Christmas movies? We've always had a tradition of watching Christmas Vacation. We would always go to my aunt and uncles for thanksgiving and bring a dish. Thank goodness. I can't imagine those of you who can cook up a whole Thanksgiving meal. That's dedication and truthfully, nothing sounds worse then planning every dish perfectly so they are all hot at meal time. Toats to you all. I'm talking ten dishes because my Thanksgiving has nothing less. And the desserts. OMGoodness.

This year we won't be going home for the holidays. Kev and I will be celebrating with our good friends, the Carlbergs (or soon to be) in Denver. We plan on watching football and taking full advantage of their fenced yard since our dogs will be with us. Can't wait.

The other day I was talking with my mom and she mentioned that she missed my blog. Granted, I don't even know if blog is the correct word for this little page of mine but a photo book, I'd agree. I guess I never thought about all our friends and family all over the globe wandering what we are up to. So here is my new attempt to stay true to updates and more then anything, photos. Photos of our memories so we don't forget and more so, so one day our kids know how truly brave we were to follow our dreams and live the life we've always dreamed of. The good and the bad:)

P.S. I'm a horrible writer outside of nursing progress notes. It's not my strong suit so I apologize. Can I also say babies, babies, babies. It seems everyone we know is having kids left and right. It doesn't help that they all look so cute and perfect. People, stop the madness cause you're making it awfully hard on this girl.



My best friends minus a few. Celebrating baby!! I went home for that one. 


A place called Dunrovin that most only dream of. I can't explain it except somethings are worth quitting your job for.  All of these people are so special to Kevin and me. 

More photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment