INSTA

Instagram

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Husband. Back at school

drumroll please.

The husband, oka (otherwise known as) Kevin Pula is going back to school and when I say school, I mean he's is taking a graduate class!! Wahoo people isn't this news so exciting!

I don't know why I get to thrilled about him going back to school. Maybe because he gets to go to a big university (unlike Anderson University which was a small, christian school). Maybe because it's one step closer towards him discovering his wants in a career. Maybe it's because I get to come down here with him (on some days) and act like I am a student.

I cannot tell a lie. I love school. I am jealous. I want to study. I want to walk around on a beautiful campus and learn. Did I mention this school is in Boulder? So the view of the mountains isn't too shabby either.

Anyways. I thought I would inform the world. He is taking an environmental econmonis course to test out the waters. FYI

And we are busy house sitting on a farm. We are lucky kids for sure! But have no internet.. Holy cow it's difficult to live without it!

I tried to convince him to turn around and smile but he said no thanks. Big Kid!

1 comment: